Thursday, March 3, 2011

lo mejor

I really lucked out with my host family. They are just the nicest people in the world. My host mom's name is Lidia but everyone calls her Pelu and she has two kids, Matias and Isadora. Last night, Pelu told me that Evita (nanny/ housekeeper extraordinaire) had made us a really good lunch for today. I was the first one home from school today and I didn't know where this lovely lunch was hiding so I waited until Matias and Isadora got back. I asked Matias when he was going to eat lunch and he said "Whenever I'm hungry". Great 15 year old boy response. Fearing that I would accidently break into dinner instead of lunch if I ate by myself, I asked Matias if I could eat lunch with him and his friend.

His response: "Obvio!" With this look that just said stop pretending like you aren't part of the family and asking silly questions. Of course you can eat with us. Whenever you want.

And speaking of the homestay situation, I finally took pictures of my room :)


I may have definitely under packed.
Sad sad looking closet.

Blurry view of Avenida Vinia from my window.

2 comments:

  1. With different choices, flavors, toppings, sizes and shapes, this Italian food has the heart of all. Moreover, you do not have to go to the place, with an order of pizza shop near my location, those hot and tasty pizzas will come to your doorsteps and meanwhile, you can enjoy the company of your dear ones.Best Pizza Delivery Near Me
    pizza shop near me
    pizza shop near me
    pizza shop near my location
    Best Pizza Delivery Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. To pick right pizza destination, have a quick check of Best Pizza Places in Uttam Nagar and you will get sorted results. Now, if you love experimenting with pizza and your taste, see the choices you will get from the outlets. Before you make your final choice, go for something that you have never tasted before.
    Best Pizza Places in Uttam Nagar
    Best Pizza Places in Dwarka
    Top 10 Best Pizza Places in Uttam Nagar

    ReplyDelete